Inspection and maintenance shall be done by a properly trained, qualified, and certified company or person(s). All actuation components shall be checked for proper operation during the inspection. Fusible links shall be replaced at least semiannually or more frequently if necessary where required by the manufacturer.
Details of work required by Underwriters Laboratories for the kitchen suppression systems:
All Kitchen suppression systems manufactured before 1994 must be upgraded to prevent fire reignition. There must be an automatic control shutoff valve to electrical and gas sources.
WE ALSO OFFER:
- Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems Installlation, UL 300 Upgrades, Service & Confidence Testing
- Industrial and Paint Booth Dry Chemical Fire Suppression Systems Installation & Service & Confidence Testing
- Fire Extinguisher Monthly and Annual Maintenance, 6 Year Tear Downs, 12 Year Hydrotests, Recharges and Sales
- OSHA Required Employee Fire Extinguisher Training Classes
- Exit & Emergency Lighting Maintenance